Here is an opportunity to be heard and to hear from your peers.
Everyone will be given the opportunity to join a breakout room featuring one of the topics below. Each room will have one designated moderator. You will be given 25-minutes to discuss the topic at which time, the room will close and you will choose another topic.
Two sessions – 25 minutes each.
- How to Manage Projects When They Don’t Value Project Managers
- What are the essential elements of Project Leadership?
- Where do PMs fit into Scaled Agile Framework?
- what are the key steps to a successful agile implementation
- How do you manage difficult stakeholders
- What is the secret to a strong Project Sponsor Relationship
- How can we add a fun element to our Project Team
- What is next – after Project Management
- What is the secret to great Communications with a Project Team
- How does a Project Manager lead up? To Senior Management